English modal verbs can be tricky. I’ve made two videos on how to use the modal verb WOULD to help you. Learn the different ways to use WOULD BE and WOULD HAVE BEEN in your daily conversation to communicate fluently.
Other Videos You Might Like
1. Using WOULD and WOULD HAVE https://youtu.be/iVjpy4gI7Jk
2. Speak English Naturally using Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda https://youtu.be/O8D0lWANBVo
Are you finding these videos helpful? If yes, please consider supporting English Valley Cafe.
- Buy Anne a "Ko-fi" http://ko-fi.com/englishvalleycafe
-SUBSCRIBE to English Valley Cafe YouTube Channel.
Books for English Learning:
Learn PHRASAL VERBS with these 2 highly recommended books
GRAMMAR and WRITING:
1. The English Grammar Workbook for Adults: https://amzn.to/2Vg2fCQ
1. Longman Dictionary for English Learners: https://amzn.to/3erNjZQ
Recommended Books for Reading:
1. If Nuns Were Wives: https://amzn.to/31f4o5q
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: https://amzn.to/31d2OB3
3. Becoming: https://amzn.to/2CEphwM
4. The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World: https://amzn.to/2CEstsh
5. How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age: https://amzn.to/2Nrnf59
FREE Grammar Check with Grammarly: https://bit.ly/2jht1Y4
NOTE: Affiliate Links (If you make a purchase through those links, I’ll earn a commission, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting English Valley Cafe!)
Learn English with me here:
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVS…