Carolyn is sharing her daily routine for how she manages the household.
Never miss a new video! Subscribe to our channel to be notified whenever we publish a new video!
Click "SHOW MORE" if you’re new to our channel and "MORE ABOUT US" for some freebies!
Watch to hear how Carolyn spends her time each morning in her office planning time. She shares how she meal plans, makes to-do lists, writes down what’s working and what’s not and even how to improve. Probably most important of all is that this is a NO ELECTRONICS ZONE for distraction-free planning!
This is the first video in a brand new series called "HOME MANAGEMENT SERIES". If you’re looking for more tips on how to manage your home, be sure to check out the other videos in the series here: https://bit.ly/HomeManagementSeries
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit our blog: https://www.homesteadingfamily.com
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/homesteadingfamily/
A few highlights you don’t want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Click any of the links below for instant access to free video training resources:
- Healthy Healing at Home- Free 4 video workshop on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
- Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
- Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning. The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instant access to these free downloadable PDFs:
- Homesteading Family’s Favorite Holiday Recipes - A PDF download filled with our family’s favorite holiday recipe.
- 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Thrive Wellness Checklist- A simple PDF download for healthy living.
- Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden.
- Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
- Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyn’s favorite make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
- Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with multiple ways to preserve eggs.
- 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden
- Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
- Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
- Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
- Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by step directions to drying, freezing and salting culinary herbs.
- Render Your Own Lard- PDF with instructions on how to render your own lard.
#homemanagement #householdorganization #dailyschedule #dailyroutines