This algebra video tutorial provides a basic introduction into functions. It contains plenty of examples and multiple choice practice problems as well as free response problems.
My Website: https://www.video-tutor.net
Patreon Donations: https://www.patreon.com/MathScienceTutor
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorganicchemistrytutor
Here is a list of topics:
1. Evaluating Functions With a Single Variable
2. How to find the inverse function
3. How to determine the input of a function
4. Evaluating Composite Functions
5. How to determine if two functions are inverses of each other
6. Using the vertical line test to determine whether a relation is a function or not
7. Horizontal line test for one to one functions
8. How to find the input of a multivariable function
9. How to find the domain of a function
New Algebra Playlist:
Disclaimer: Some of the links associated with this video may generate affiliate commissions on my behalf. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that you may make through such affiliate links.