in this week’s episode of /bī/ identity we talk about our college experience and how we feel that experience influences part of our identity.
what was college like for you?
if you went to college,
1. what are some things you learned that you wish you knew beforehand?
2. What advice/ wisdom can you past on?
if you didn’t go to college,
3. what did you do instead, why?
4. do you feel there’s anything you missed out on that you could’ve experienced in college?
5. was going/ not going to college worth it for you?
check us out on Instagram and Facebook at biidentity podcast to connect with us.
subscribe to the podcast on anchor.fm, spotify, apple and google podcasts to catch every new episode, and leave us a review so we can continue to bring you fresh content. see you in two weeks.