Curious what’s inside the box? Ralf Funken, product manager Trulifi at Signify will unbox the Trulifi 6002 starter kit to give you a flavor. Check out the Trulifi installation videos as well https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj9hU1O4UB03QwZ9-W4wJtx1EiEGkdZTv
LiFi, short for light fidelity, is a wireless communication technology that uses light waves instead of radio frequencies to transmit data through a range in the light spectrum, both visible and invisible. Your data is not for everyone. Trulifi by Signify can help to protect your data by offering a unique layer of physical security. Light will stay in the room, as will your data.
Benefits of Trulifi:
• Unique physical security. You have to be in the room to connect.
• Consistent high-speed connectivity. Immune to radio interference, stable connectivity with up to 845 Mbps.
• Low latency for real time data streaming.
Applications for LiFi:
• Digital Industries: IoT applications when radio is no option
• Devices: Wireless connections with ultra-low latency for flawless XR experiences
• Office: Increase productivity while your data is safe
• Aero and transportation: Creating the best online experience for traveling
• Government and Defense: Secure wireless broadband data-connections up and running within minutes