✅ Check Mark’s Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/
📞 Join Mark’s TradersMastermind: https://www.tradersmastermind.com/mastermind
✅ Trade with our Sponsor Broker: TradeNation http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/ccount/click.php?id=91
✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot!
Take into account all the expenses in trading. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html PLEASE LIKE and SUBSCRIBE TO HELP US DO MORE. Warren Buffett mentioned frictional expenses; these are little expenses that come into a deal but you don’t think much about but they can add up to substantial amounts over time. And this also applies in trading (not just investing). For instance as a trader you might ask yourself should I do scalping, day trading, swing trading or long term trading? Scalping is not really appropriate for most people as frictional expenses can add up rapidly for very short-term trading
- Spreads - tight spreads; trade a market where bid-offer spreads are reasonably narrow. Otherwise if you’re trading less liquid instruments, see if you can work limit orders in the middle rather then utilise the bid/offer.
- Overnight charges
- Short borrowing fees
- Data fees although these are much cheaper nowadays; make sure you are only paying the exchanges you need data from.
- Commissions; check with the broker if there are any discounts for frequent trading
- Taxes; spread betting is tax free, CFDs are taxable but then you can offset losses against future gains.
- Performance fees; mainly for mutual funds/investment funds and robo advisors.
- Forex exposure
⛓️ 🔗 Channel Sponsor 🔗 ⛓️
✅ Our channel sponsor for this month are TradeNation meaning these guys are covering our costs of operation. We only accept reputable and properly regulated providers as sponsors. Please support us by trading with this provider. TradeNation offer both MT4 as well as an exclusive web-based platform, CoreTrader.
Sign up with TradeNation: http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/ccount/click.php?id=91
📜 Disclaimer 📜
69.9% of retail investors lose money when trading CFDs and spread betting with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.