✪ IELTS Speaking Part 2, 3 (Band 7.0 - 8.0): Topic 16 - Sporting event. This video contains part 2 and 3 of IELTS Speaking Test. Leave a comment if you love Tony IELTS Box
——————————–♥LIKE & SUBSCRIBE♥ ——————————-
♥ Website: http://englishshareworld.com/
♥ Website: http://ieltssharebox.com
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TONYIELTSSHAREBOX/
♥ Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TonyIELTSBox
►IELTS Speaking Part 2 Questions and Answers: Topic 16 - Sporting event
Describe a sporting event that you enjoyed watching.
You should say:
- What the event was
- Where you watched it
- Who watched this event with you
And explain why you enjoyed watching this event
►IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions and Answers: Topic 16 - Sporting event
Walking and Health
1. What are the benefits of sport (or exercise)?
2. What kinds of sports facilities exits in your community?
3. Do men and women play the same kind of sports?
4. How do you think the government could encourage more people to exercise and participate in sport?
5. Do you think children should be encouraged from a young age to participate in competitive sports (ỏ team sports)?
6. Do you prefer to watch sports events on TV at home or to watch them live? (Why?)
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going to see a live sports event, such as a football match, compared to watching the event at home on TV?
8. Does the ticket price to live sporting events affect decisions to attend?
9. What about the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing – what do you think would be a reasonable price for admission tickets?