GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TRIVIA QUIZ - General Knowledge Trivia Questions and Answers Pub Quiz
📺 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TRIVIA QUIZ PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfbSejiSSajcdMp_2z8EaJF7jLks_k8HB
🔔 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE QUIZZES: https://www.youtube.com/user/apptato?sub_confirmation=1
🧠 PLAY BRAIN GAMES: http://www.apptato.com
** General Knowledge Pub Quiz Trivia Questions And Answers:
1. What is the capital city of New Zealand?
2. True or false? High heeled shoes were originally created for men.
True. Created in 10th century for Persian cavalry stirrup support.
3. What is the second tallest mountain on Earth? It is located along the China-Pakistan border.
K2 or Karakoram 2 (8611 metres or 28251 feet)
4. Who said this famous quote? “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” ?
5. What do you call a group of rabbits?
Fluffle, colony, herd
6. What does the word “fortuitous” mean?
Happening by accident or chance rather than design
7. Guess the country by flag below.
8. What is the “octothorpe” commonly known as?
The hash or pound sign #
9. True or false? The U.S. Supreme court has its own private basketball court nicknamed “The Highest Court in the Land”.
10. Name all five of the “Great Lakes” of North America.
Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, Ontario
11. Guess the scrambled word below.
12. Who’s that Pokemon?
13. What was the shortest war in history and how long did it last?
14. Riddle: I am easy to lift but hard to throw. What am I?
Feather, Paper, Leaf, etc.
15. What exactly is Jupiter’s “Great Red Spot”?
A high-pressure storm
16. Solve the following multiplication problem
17. Guess the animal by close up.
18. Who said this famous quote? “When words fail, music speaks.” ?
19. What kind of foods contain omega-3?
Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Plant oils
20. Which planet in our solar system has the most volcanos with over 1000?
21. What is Cookie Monster’s real name?
22. True or false? Earth is a perfect sphere.
False! It’s squished at he poles and bulges at the equator.
23. The pluot is a hybrid of which 2 fruits?
Plum and apricot
24. Guess the scrambled word below.
25. Which planet’s moon has a has a fully developed atmosphere (~50% denser than Earth’s)?
Saturn’s moon Titan
26. What does the word “amalgamate” mean?
Combine or unite to form one organization or structure.
27. Name all the presidents on Mount Rushmore.
Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson
28. What was bubble wrap originally used for?
29. What do you call a group of stingrays?
30. There is a piece of land between Egypt and Sudan named “Bir Tawil”. What is special about it?
Unclaimed by any country.
31. Riddle: What English word has 3 consecutive double letters?
32. The suffix -stan is a Persian and Urdu word that means “Place” or “Where one stands”. Name as many countries as you can with this suffix.
Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
33. Who said this famous quote? “Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow.” ?
Vincent van Gogh
34. Guess the scrambled word below.
35. Solve the following addition problem
36. What is “aulophobia” the fear of?
37. What is the tallest mountain on Mars called? And approximately how many times taller is it than Mount Everest on Earth?
Olympus Mons (2.5-3x taller than Mt. Everest)
38. China owns nearly all the pandas in the world. How much do they rent them out for in USD to other countries per year?
~$1M USD / year
39. What does the first P in the programming language “PHP” stand for?
The P stands for PHP
40. What is the scientific term “borborygmus” more commonly known as?
Stomach growling or rumbling
Thanks for playing the General Knowledge Trivia Quiz! How much did you know?
💬 COMMENT: How many did you get?
#TriviaQuestions #Trivia #TriviaQuiz
Official PHP Logo - Colin Viebrock
CC BY-SA 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en
K2 August 2006 - Svy123
CC BY 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
A Raspberry Jewel Pluot, before and after cutting - BMRR
CC BY-SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0