Every time we buy goods and services we have to decide what price we are ready to pay for them. When the price depends on the quality, it is easy to make the choice. But if you have to choose between a budget version you are used to and some costly novelty, that’s when you have a dilemma trying to decide whether you should overpay or not.
Everything you buy has a price and a value. Sometimes spending more money than you think you should at first, can save you some serious cash in the long run. Here’s a list of items that are evidence of how that rule works in real life. These things will improve the level of your life and pay off their cost quickly.
Other videos you might like:
A Simple Trick on How to Save Up A Lot of Money Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Z0Q3E_RgU
11 Tips from Millionaires on How to Save Up a Lot of Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_oSSXnphk
Will You Be Rich or Poor? True Personality Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwqMbj88lT8
Thermostatic shower faucet 0:19
Water-saving showerhead 1:03
Induction stove 2:32
Seasonal tire change 3:23
Gym equipment 3:59
A high-quality mattress 4:23
Coffee maker 4:47
Filtered water bottle 5:44
LED light bulbs 6:16
A blade sharpener 7:01
A high-quality phone case 7:16
“Smart” power strips 7:45
A motion sensor light switch 8:16
Energy-saving glass 8:48
#lifehacks #savemoney #brightside
- A thermostatic shower faucet can actually save you hundreds of bucks a year because you won’t have to spend time regulating the temperature of the water.
- A water-efficient showerhead reduces the amount of water that goes through your hot water heater by 7 gallons with every 7-minute shower, and that’s around 2,500 gallons a year.
- he freezer costs no more than a fridge, and requires the same amount of electricity if used properly. It’ll pay for itself within 3 years.
- A foodsaver, which many would consider an extra, works by sucking the air out of a plastic bag or container, keeping the food fresher for longer.
- Food is cooked faster on induction stoves, so the consumption of energy decreases.
- Even considering the cost of tire fitting services, seasonal tires will cost you less than universal ones because all-season tires have a lower wear resistance.
- If you visit the gym regularly, and your membership costs a lot, you might consider taking the gym home.
- Good restorative sleep makes you more productive, and a mattress that doesn’t kill your back will save you a lot of money in doctor visits later.
- A filtered bottle will cost you about $40, and there are also cartridge refill costs, but it should all be paid off in half a year.
- The price of an LED bulb is about 8 times higher than a normal incandescent bulb. But at the same time, an LED bulb consumes 10 times less electricity.
- Once you get a blade sharpener, you won’t need to toss away your razors when they get slightly dull. In fact, you’ll be able to use one blade for up to six months!
- If you’re using a device that has a lot of accessories, for example, a desktop computer that has a monitor, speakers, printer, and so on connected to it, “smart” power strips will help you save on the electricity bill.
- An energy-saving coating helps reducing heat transfer through the glass by 75-90% depending on the type of coating.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: